The summer holidays are finally coming to an end (to the relief of parents around the country and the disappointment of their littlies) and that means one thing – shopping.
Whether you enjoy back-to-school prep or hate it with a passion, we’re making it easier than ever for you with our definitive checklist. Tick off what you’ve got sorted and scroll down to find out how you scored!
1. Uniform – Aside from the usual suspects (dresses, shorts and shirts) ensure you’ve got socks, hair elastics, shoes (including runners) and a hat.
2. Pencils – Graphite and coloured.
5. Pens – Blue, black and red, but only if they’ve got their licence!
6. Rulers – A 30cm one for big projects and a smaller one for their pencil case.
7. Labels – You’ve spent a small fortune on supplies, so keep track of them with personalised labels.
8. Highlighters – One colour for each subject.
10. Glue stick
11. Notebooks – Plus some contact or book covers to reflect their interests and personal style!
12. Folders and a hole punch
13. Calculator – If they’re starting high school this year, make sure you purchase their school’s preferred model